1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

N E V E R !!!!!! I can't stand the feel of them nor do I like the trigger. I wouldn't waste my money as I would never shoot one of them.

I have tried, to no avail. They just DON'T FEEL RIGHT in my hand. I do know how much stock you put in one's having a weapon they are comfortable with. I can't stand a DA feel/pull in a pistol. A revolver it another story.....
  2. I entirely agree, Marlin. Glocks are not right for everyone, and the way a handgun feels has always been at the top of my list. The feel of the trigger is often what shooters object to if the gun does not feel "right" to them. It is interesting to note, however, that the trigger pull on a Glock is set at only 5.5 lbs., which is much less than the vast majority of DAO autos. As you undoubtedly know, Glocks are striker fired, and thus not really DAOs. In fact, BTAF&E classifies them as single-action autos, though they don't really fit into that category either.
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I think we will all be old and gray before we have a Glock Forum. All Glock posts should be in the Centerfire Pistol and Revolver Forum.

Then you will have a glock forum. :D
  4. Curses!!!! Foiled again!!!! :eek: :D ;) :p