Glock Mdl 30

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

GunGal
    (2/24/02 5:06:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Going to buy a Glock 30 next weekend
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi guys. I've been a 1911 devotee for several years, but now I'm making the leap to Glock. I love how my husband's Model 29 shoots, but I prefer .45, personally, since it's cheaper to shoot. There's a gun show in Reno next weekend, and I hope to find a new or gently used Model 30 there. How much do these guns depreciate from the new gun price when they are 'slightly used'? What should I consider a good price?

Thanks for the financial advice!

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/24/02 5:16:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Going to buy a Glock 30 next weekend
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New, anything cheaper than $569.00

Used, nothing over $450.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/24/02 5:50:01 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Going to buy a Glock 30 next weekend
    Welcome I just did a quick look around and see them offered from $400 to $600
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

GunGal
    (2/24/02 8:37:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Going to buy a Glock 30 next weekend
    I appreciate the info, folks. Unfortunately, I have only the gun counter at the hardware store or my online searches to figure out a decent price for guns. Thanks for helping on this one. I'll shop smarter now.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/24/02 8:53:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Going to buy a Glock 30 next weekend
    GunGal - the guys here are always helpful. Hope you find what you want and at a good price!