The Firearms Forum banner

Glock Prices

Tags
glock
4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  delta13soultaker 
#1 ·
Does anybody know if anyone other than a certified glock dealer does the Military/LE discount? I hear it is almost $100 off but I cannot for the life of me find anywhere around St Louis that offers it.

#4 ·
If you join GSSF (Glock Shooting Sport Foundation) for $35 per year you will get a certificate for 1 Glock purchase at the LEO pricing. This GSSF certificate is good for anyone, not just law enforcement. If you purchase a gun online, you will have to pay a transfer fee which could run $50 or more, so the GSSF route might be a consideration. Plus you can shoot in GSSF matches in your area and have your Glock checked over by the Glock staff armorers set up at the match. Just a thought:)

http://www.gssfonline.com/

#5 ·
If you join GSSF (Glock Shooting Sport Foundation) for $35 per year you will get a certificate for 1 Glock purchase at the LEO pricing. This GSSF certificate is good for anyone, not just law enforcement. If you purchase a gun online, you will have to pay a transfer fee which could run $50 or more, so the GSSF route might be a consideration. Plus you can shoot in GSSF matches in your area and have your Glock checked over by the Glock staff armorers set up at the match. Just a thought:)

http://www.gssfonline.com/
Much appreciated. I'll look into it. The biggest gun dealer around where my house in Missouri is, is Cabelas, and the guy on the phone said that they don't do discounts of any kind on firearms. :/

#8 · (Edited)
If your an LEO or fire/EMS you can go directly through Glock. G17 last spring was $398.20 with standard fixed sights. Has to ship to a department or FFL. You will need your department ID, or state certification card, Red card or govt ID to make the purchase. Limit is 2 firearms.
How bout military, I have my military ID. I read that was also on the list. And hwo would I contact glock? Customer service on the website? Thanks for the heads up!

#9 ·
Yep. Copy your CAC.

I don't mention Glock around some places at work anymore because I know the discount is going to get mentioned, no bragged about is more like it, and I paid full price. Let us know how it goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.