Glock Trigger Connector

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by rocklinskier, Sep 8, 2009.

1. rocklinskier

rocklinskier New Member

2. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

I have no (or almost no) experience.

"Over-travel" can make a difference when you are trying to have all shots hit a 5.5" 9 ring, and most shots hit a 3.33" 10 ring at 50 yards. Glocks are not usually used as Bullseye target pistols, as they are best suited for personal defense and relatively close range "action shooting" competitions.

If you make an accessory for a popular product, and advertise how good it is, people will usually buy it, and try it.

In shooting sports, as most other sports, refined features ten to enhance the performance of Experts and Masters enough to get a winning edge. They are of little or any help to the performance of those who have not mastered the basics and achieved Expert status.
  3. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

In the rifle world overtravel makes a difference but really only on a bench gun in bolt action. Removing or reducing overtravel in a semiauto can cause it to malfunction. Obviously since these are on the market they work sometimes but every gun is different. If your having accuracy issues it could be an option but not a definite fix. 3.5 lbs on a single action striker fired pistol is a little light for me but I tend to be on the more cautious side when it comes to hammerless handguns. I like my DA's.
  4. rocklinskier

rocklinskier New Member

Was looking at the 5 lb version, but either way, based on the above comments, there is a lot to be said for the tried and proved....thanks guys, think I'll just leave it alone for the time being.