go Hornady

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by raysmithson1, Nov 24, 2011.

1. raysmithson1

raysmithson1 Member

so on Sunday I did the impossible ,bent the primer guide on my L n L , hornady ,, pissed as I was, it was my fault, called on Monday at 7:00 AM lady never said anything but what parts do you need,,, I told her she said they will be mailed that day ,,, no price no questions ,,, well wed 11:00 1st class mail,, the parts are here ,,,, now that is unprecedented ,,, move over blue , the big red one is taking over
  2. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

My thoughts exactly, yes Dillon has been that way for years but give credit to Hornady, they paid attention to what matters to reloaders and provide great service and products as a result..
  3. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

Great to know, since I am decided on them for my first press!
  4. dbach

dbach Member

RCBS is the same way. A replacement part is sent right out. They don't care if you broke it or it failed due to some sort of defect, the part is replaced cost free. I don't even call, I send a description via e-mail. Never a problem. I have offered to pay for the replaced parts ... they ignore it and send the part out.
  5. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

same experience with Rhed and Green... no questions asked and they sent the parts at no charge... the dillon Smurfs having nothing over us now!
  6. Waldog

Waldog Member

To be fair, Dillon set the standard!! Now other manufacturers are following suit.
    Love my two LNL's!!!!
  7. V509

V509 Member

Hornady has backed their product for longer than the 30 years I have been using their product... dillon has always been very vocal.
  8. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

My only dealing with Hornaday, they not only sent me a replacement for the broken part, they sent me spares.