GOA - GOOD NEWS

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, Oct 23, 2009.

1. jondar

jondar New Member

Don't feed the trolls.
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ooooh, the liberal resorts to insults instead of responding to a differing opinion:rolleyes: Why am I not suprised?:rolleyes: "Rocket-surgeon" huh? I'll assume you were being sarcastic. But then, you seem incapable of recognising the sarcasm of my "superior intellect" remark.:rolleyes: Just like most liberals, you spew the same tired talking points, incoherent liberal "facts," and twisted, nonsensical liberal "logic" that you just continue to parrot from the TV. You also claim that poor spelling or lack of computer skills are a sign of low intellect, yet you yourself admit to not being a computer guy. Therefore, using your own logic, you are of low intellect. Going strictly by the posts I've seen, I'd actually rate Hells Toy Master as being more intelligent that you. But what do I know, I never went to law school like you:rolleyes: If you really did, then you must not have paid very close attention. You claim to be a constitutional scholar, yet by what you post, you seem to be comepltely ignorant of the Founding Fahters' purposes in writing the Constitution. I presented real facts and the showed the intent of the Founding Fathers by using their own writings, yet the best rebuttal you could come up with was a rediculous post where you tried to insult me (key word being "tried") and yet again try to make yourself out to be superior to others.:rolleyes:

You claim to be an Obama supporting gun owner, yet you've posted very little about firearms. Most of your posts are directed at making yourself seem smarter than others simply by virtue of your supposed education and the fact that you're a liberal, and like most liberals you think yourself superior to others. So tell us, since you love guns so much, how many guns do you own? What's your favorite gun? How often do you shoot? What gun(s) did you use when you supposedly taught other liberals how to shoot? Do you have a concealed carry permit? Do you own a firearm for defensive purposes? How long have you been shooting? How did you learn to shoot? What are your feelings about national gun registration? Would you go along with it? What about gun confiscations? Would you submit to a gun confiscation? What are your feelings about the "national security force" that Obama says we need?

You're nothing but another liberal troll who just can't stand that someone would actually think for themselves instead of swallowing the crap spewed forth from the omnidirectional sludgepump and the left-wing "bastions of truth" on the internet. You claim that you listen to Rush and Beck because they make you laugh, well reading your posts makes me laugh. Your obvious narcisism. And your obvious low self esteem that manifests itself in trying to elevate yourself over others. With each successive post you make, your ignorance of what you claim to have studied in college manifests itself more and more. So please, continue posting, I need some amusment.
  3. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

LoL :D very funny, I am 27 and not 9... I dont use spell check most of the time and my trademark is my poor spelling.

Besides if you have a question of what I was refering to, then please point it out rather than simply ignore me, unless you are admiting defeat? :D

Can you read it?

Cna yuo raed tihs?
    Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

See?

Spelling is not as inporrtant as you think. ;)

LoL, no your banter is from fear, confusion and your un-willingness to risk a loss so you ridicule and mock us rather than face us. You know what I am saying regardless of my spelling errors.

How am I not surprised?... Libs always run and hide and make everyone else do their work for them. :)

Anyways, with out the BB codes, Here is my replys in Quotes, with most spelling errors fixed... PS: Bel, the spell checker pointed quite a few for yourself, thus, I wont waste my time spell checking your posts.

Here is the link to the spell checker that I found, just for our good friend.

:D At least you took me up on that last one with the spelling thing. :D

Now?

Can you now understand it, or shall I have to cut it down into Go - Dog - Go style of wording for a simpleton like yourself to understand? :p

PS: Thank you BCJ1755

For our friend who has reading problems:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

:D:D:D I had forgotten about that study. Thanks for reminding me about it.

PS: You're welcome:D:D:D

And now, back on topic (sort of)...
    Here is the text of Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution. This is the section that defines the powers of Congress.
    Tell me exactly where in there Congress is given the power to take over control of everyone's healthcare. Also, tell me where in there Congress is given the power to put my personal medical records into a federal database so that others can access without my permission. I'll save you some time. You can't find it because it is not in there. Now, since that power is not specifically granted to Congress, then the 10th Amendment would apply.
    Seems simple enough to me.