God Bless Ice Tea

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Jul 24, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
  2. skullfr

skullfr New Member

Just another smart man
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

most folks aint idiots , just we give a lot of air time too idiots , he's a semi normal bloke (oddish past and career) why should he not have normal views?

folks you gotta realise something ,

the real gun lobby you have aint the NRA

it aint the GOA

it aint all the lawyers they spend money on , ( but that helps , the legal wrangles i know only too well )

its you , the co gun lover down the street you dont know yet

its the common stance you take and the recognition of what a gift you have in the constitution ,

some are just gun nuts but to each his own ..

but its you

get everyone you know to write there local rep

simple message

vote the constitution or we'll replace you .

signed ...

when they get enough like that they start to think future and all the monsanto money wont be there if they aint there to collect it ;)

cheers

( do join the NRA , DO join the GOA , invest in your nations free future .. cough up every now and again too ;) )
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  4. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

amen Jack.

We don't have to march in the streets, at least not yet. We don't have to scream and shout or threaten violence, but we do have to speak our minds. The silent majority cannot remain silent.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    It is our second amendmant that sets this nation apart. There has never been, nor probably ever will be again, another nation with a second amendment like ours! He got it right! Bless his heart!
  6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Listened to him on the radio speaking with Rush, or maybe it was a clip that Rush aired. Anyways, when he said something to the fact that the second amendment was there to keep citizens protected from the govt, Rush didn't outright bash him but I could tell he didn't like the comment.

I just caught part of it so maybe i'm wrong, but if not Rush maybe needs to educate himself a tad bit more.