God Bless the USA

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by brucedeuce, Apr 17, 2012.

1. brucedeuce

brucedeuce New Member

God bless this site and all of those reading it with a seeking or peaceful heart. I have two you young sons and a daughter on the way and want them to gorw up in the country my grandparents & uncles have fought for. I have no tolerance for mandates or UN regulations. Freedom and and Liberty are essential for any free people. My hope is everyone explain to thier child the import of the individual and of liberty.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Thank you! I think most everybody here feels the same way you do. Can't help but notice the "God Bless The USA" title to your post, and that is one of my biggest gripes! America should be Blessing God. If we were, he would be blessing us!
  3. Donnie D

Donnie D New Member

Amen to both of you.

Donnie D
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Thank you and same to you... Some day I hope to have kids too and I want them to grow up in a country free of liberal BS.
  5. cutter

cutter New Member

:yeahthat: