Gold Color INA Tiger 32

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Brian_NCCCH.Instr., Jul 22, 2012.

1. Brian_NCCCH.Instr.

Brian_NCCCH.Instr. New Member

My mother in-law has a gold colored INA 32 revolver with the pouncing tiger stamp on the left side of the frame. The gun is in good condition and I am looking for a ballpark price to ask for it. I have been able to find the INA Tiger 32 online but now a gold colored one.

Attached Files:

2. RJay

RJay Active Member

The gold tint does not add any Significant value nor does it change the nature of the beast. these guns are not well thought of , even in their country of origin.

these are cosiderd
  3. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

It is a very cheap Brazilian copy of a USA S&W "J" frame. The GCA of 1968 stopped their importation.

New they sold for about $30.00 in the mid 1960's, which is about $180.00 in today's inflated dollars.

Here is a link for more detailed info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHFlJ3x1X_c

You can likely realize between $50.00 and $125.00 in a private sale, for a .32 cal., today; depending on the actual quality of your particular gun. Some, that I examined when they were being imported, were rather rough, internally.
  4. Brian_NCCCH.Instr.

Brian_NCCCH.Instr. New Member

Thanks to both for your candid responses. It has more sentimental value to her because it belonged to her late husband.

Happy shooting.