Gone Shootin!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/19/02 9:00:58 am)
    Reply Gone Shootin!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gonna take a low profile here for a couple of days and get out in the woods and the fresh air. My camo paintin' partner and I are layin' down the paint brushes and tradin' that for some ticks and the smell of freshly burnt gunpowder. Gonna sit by the fire at night and just throw all the BS out the window and do some relaxin'. When the sun comes up we're gonna take out our frustrations and pop some caps through a few of our weapons ... just for the heck of it. Some folks go fishin ... We go shootin'. You all have a great weekend ..... We sure are! Six Out!

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/19/02 10:15:01 am)
    Re: Gone Shootin!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have an awesome time Six!!

I'm jealous.... "camp fire" smell....... the woods........... that sound...... of everything and nothing!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I'm jealous!

That's it, I'm gettin' out of the city this weekend! You've inspired me! (hehe) Just don't know where the heck I'm gonna go!!! (LOL)

Always Faithful

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/19/02 11:17:10 am)
    Reply Re: Gone Shootin!
    looks good SixTgunr...

I am out to the range tomorrow for our clubs first Annual (I hope!!) "All M1A" meet....

All I am waiting for if the stock you guys did for me.....

good luck...

out...

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/19/02 11:21:00 am)
    Geezz.....

Look guys,...... I hereby invite anyone who thinks they might want to try to get together at my clubs range for a shoot and toot meet sometime this summer.....

If we have five or more I will set it up and someone pick a date (Sat or Sundays preferred of course)

the only problem might be that the clubs range is south of Bates City Missouri and that may be way too far for most folks.....

speak out....

out..

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/19/02 12:18:30 pm)
    Mith .... Check with your post office as the M1A stock should be there today Six

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/19/02 7:26:48 pm)

Not fair - I wanna go!!!

Dang and I can't go shooting till next weekend (sigh). I sure hope you have a blast my friend and look forward to hearing your report when you get back!

ruffitt
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/20/02 6:17:43 am)

Go for it Six. Have yourself a blast. Enjoy your weekend, and throw a log on the fire for me.

Regards
    RuffItt

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/20/02 10:58:26 pm)

Mith, you are forbidden to enjoy yourself until you go back to the memories forum and finish 'the mission', thank you.

Don't ya jes' hate it when they leave ya hangin' like that?

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/22/02 9:34:41 am)
    OK Bert... I am hereby properly chastized....

I still have many things that must be done (as directed by my slave-driver) but I will try to finish it soon....

BTW... It does me some good to hear that someone actually reads my stuff....thanks....

out...

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/22/02 3:20:54 pm)

We read'em all Mith!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/22/02 5:51:28 pm)
    Guaranteed read here Brother! I would'nt have it any other way. Keep up the good work Mith! Six Out!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (4/22/02 6:08:11 pm)
    Ditto that Mith---I bet that is how Clancy feels when he sells another million copies---he remarks incrediously to himself, "Damn, they do read my stufff---I'll be go to hell"!!! wilborn

106RR196LIB
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/23/02 1:20:17 am)
    Living in CA, I'll have to go shootin at the indoor range.I like it but it's just not the same without the campfire.
    Anybody shoot IDPA or GSSF?
    Mike

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/23/02 9:33:33 am)

Mike,

Is there a club you can join with land to shoot on?
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

106RR196LIB
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/26/02 2:35:56 am)
    Yup;
    I belong to Midvalley Defensive Shooters in Turlock. We compete once a month. It is usually an IDPA match with a non IDPA side match. The side matches are shotgun, precision rifle, carbine or BUG. There is no place to practice the GSSF events.
    Mike