Good news for everyone - we have hope

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Sep 7, 2012.

1. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

The current polls for our next President show both Obozo and Rommney tied with 46.2%. This MUST be scaring the Obozo administration because as of 3 weeks ago the idiots had a +3 lead and it is gone.

I've been doing my part as best I can by exposing economic lies using our actual figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics - this is our government agency that keeps all the data. The link to get there to see it all is http://data.bls.gov

From here you can go back to before the 1950's.

In all the history of our country only two presidents have failed to keep the average unemployment figure at under 6.1%. Guess what, Obozo is one of them. Economically, at 6.1% unemployment the economy of a country stagnates.

Bye Bye Obama. You have been the worst President in over 27 years. Thank you for using gay marriage (which I don't care about at all since gays pay taxes and generally aren't on welfare).... yeps, thank you for using that as a platform.

True, in the Clinton years the US prospered very well. This is only because the Clinton administration was smart enough to get the best economic brains involved. Alan Greenspan, Joseph Stiglitz, Alice Rivlin and Lawrence Meyer are the people who made the Clinton administration work, the economic policies work and America to be prosperous again.

So, why have the successive political administrations failed to keep MY COUNTRY going forward? Very simply answered - they did not understand the word 'economics'.

George Bush No.2 didn't understand it - but he did have Alan Greenspan to help him for a while. But then, Mr. Greenspan really did need to retire - he was so old and had given so much of himself to our country.

Obama has NEVER understood the word 'economics' - which is why the Democratic platform is now based on Gay Marriage. They have shot themselves in the foot with a .44 magnum revolver and will quite likely lose the election because of their stupidity. The Democrats have now lost so many votes in the swing states. I almost pity the Democtratic party - only almost though. My tolerance of stupidity is very low.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Now those numbers need to go down to 24.6% approval rating and get Gary Johnson elected. For those who say congress will never get along with a third party I say they better read the writing on the wall, it's them in trouble not the Libertarians and the Constitutionalists. Even most of the Greens are sober and sane in comparison to some of our congress critters.

We need to break the mindset of all those who will vote for the lesser of two evils because they think their vote won't count if they vote their conscience.
  3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

And this WILL get Obama Re-elected! Thanks!
  4. WHSmithIV

I agree 100% Grump. We need a 3rd party so bad it hurts.
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Yup that's exactly what we need.

The Democrats will vote for anyone with a "D" after their name no matter what. It's called loyalty, as miss guided as it is, they are loyal to their party no matter the candidate.

The Republicans and more so the "Independents" take the time and pay attention to the issues and to the candidates platform and record.

What this country needs is a third party to siphon off the "Independent" voter away from the Republican Candidate. This will guarantee a Democrat victory every time. Every time!

Go Third Party!!!

Or we could just repeal the 22nd Amendment, if that works better for you. Obama could become king and rule for the rest of his life. No third party needed.
  6. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

7. WHSmithIV

Makes sense - if I had any free cash I would have been buying stock in Ruger also. As soon as government wants to take away our right to bear arms sales start going through the roof. I have not been able to afford to buy anything new, but I did buy 3 pistols and a rifle during the last year and a reasonable amount of ammo for them also.

Fortunately here in Idaho you can even find full boxes of ammo at yard sales. Just bought another box of .45 ACP last week for $10.
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The ONLY reason there was any success during the clinton years is because of a conservative controlled house and senate. He chose to work with them. Without that, nothing.
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

It's not a vote for Obama. It's just that it's not a vote for the Democrats or Republicans. Voting third party is not throwing one's vote away. Effectively, we have staged elections since the two candidates presented represent the status quo. The amount of people that vote for third party candidates usually isn't even enough that it would make a difference if those votes went to the Republicans or Democrats anyway.

You can vote for whomever you want to. I highly encourage you to. That is choice. That is America. I'm just tired of seeing government expand and our rights trampled on. If the debt is really a problem, let's select a candidate with a record of being against spending. If gun rights are really important to us, let's pick a guy who has a record of defending gun rights. In my opinion, voting for people with weak records on these things is throwing my vote away.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Are you going to vote for the same staus quo taking iur nation down the slope to an oligarchy or are you going to screw up your courage, put on your man pants and be part of the solution. The choice is yours so cry me no alligator tears. Try voting FOR something constructive and positive just once instead of voting against a perceived evil.
  11. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

You have to realize there are still some misguided people here that actually believe the modern Republican party is still Conservative....:eek:
  12. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

BULL ****!
  13. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

Voting for a third party at this stage of the game sends a message that falls on deaf ears. The net result is that the number of votes for a third party candidate is the same as that number of eligible voters staying home on election day. In 2008 we had the lowest turn out of eligible voters in history and look who got elected.

I'm not against a third party candidate and I will be glad to vote for one, sending a message of my disapproval of how our two-party system is addressing the concerns of productive citizens, as soon as we have elected a POTUS who is proven to be constitutionally qualified to hold that office. Hopefully that will happen this November!
  14. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

For the last 2 elections, I have also voted for a 3rd party, mainly Libertarian. I am sick and tired of big government and large debt driven by both the Dems and Reps, don't kid yourself, the 2 parties are not as far out from each other as they try to make you believe, yet there are some differences.

GWB was a total disaster for this country and now Obummer is even a bigger disaster.

This election I will vote for the Romney / Ryan because I feel it is imperative to get Obummer out of the White house, but I am under no disillusionment that the Republicans will make any major changes that will change the course of this country towards bankruptcy.

If the Republicans would have actually been Conservative, we would have seen it during the GWB years when they ruled all three branches of the government. Instead they increased the size of government, continued to put us in debt (even though money flow into the governemt was at an all time high), continued taking away our freedoms and got us into 2 wars that have devistated this country. Then to top it all off, they nominated a want to be Democrat and RINO in the name of John McCain.

If the Republican would have actually been Conservative during those years, Obummer would have never been able to be elected in the first place. Even the base didn't support the Republicans in the last election, since they were such a total disaster.

Now here we are facing another election where we are once again choosing the lesser of 2 evils from the 2 party system that has destroyed this country.
  15. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

I would like to continue my rant from the post above by making some predictions:

1. Romney / Ryan beat Obummer / Biden in the 2012 election.
    2. Throughout their term (whether 4 or 8 years) we continue to be crushed by the Federal government debt.
    3. They continue to expand the US Militarization around the world and continue the insane Military strategy in Afghanistan.
    4. The size of the Federal government continues to expand.
    5. They don't change the direction of the EPA (whose rules are crushing American industry).
    6. They don't change the direction of the Department of Energy (that has 16,000 employees and was created to make the US energy independent, but since it's creation we have become more and more dependent on foreign oil).
    7. They don't have the courage to reverse Obamacare.
    8. People on this web sight won't complain at all because it's the Republicans continuing to destroy the country instead of the Democrates.
  16. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

How'd that work out for ya? Got what you wanted for this country did it? Good Job!! Keep up the good work!.
  17. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

You don't know me and have no idea what I want for this country, but if you read my posts above, you should be able to figure out all by yourself, that what I want for this country is a small federal government and freedom from the oppresion of a large federal government.

By the way, I live in a red state and you live in a blue state, so how's all that liberalism working for you up in the "liberal" state of Minnesota.

I grew up in that part of the US and remember when Minnesota was actually a Conservative state.

The Kansas Electoral College votes went to John McCain, where did Minnesota Electoral College votes go (we both know the answer to that, don't we?), so don't talk to me about "good job" or "keep up the good work", when in reality your vote went to Obama and mine went to John Mccain, or haven't you heard, it's the Electoral College that elects the President of the US.
  18. rcairflr

rcairflr Active Member

BTW, just to let you know, the Electoral College votes of Minnesota will again go to Obama and the Electoral College votes of Kansas will go to Romney.

How's that make you feel? Makes you feel like a "LIBERAL" doesn't it...:D
  19. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Actually I am sickened by it. The people up here are so brain washed by the Media and their Unions they would vote for Hitler himself if their Union told them to, or a simple "D" after his name.
    Adolf Hitler (D) [X]
    Jesus Christ (R) [ ]

Whats even more maddening is their Bumper Stickers. They will have an Obama/Biden sticker on one side of the car and an NRA sticker on the other.
    Idiots.:mad:
  20. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

I want to get this made into a Bumper sticker. I'm sure I will be stopped and harassed by every cop within 50 miles.

[​IMG]