Good news from the Democrats

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Feb 5, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Democrat governors are starting to get worried.

I'm smiling, laughing, and giggling and I'm not even drunk. :D:D:D

Pops
  2. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Ahh! We, the people, are now on the radar.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I don't think they really know yet. From what I have seen and heard, there are a bunch of Constitutionalists gathering around.

Skewing? Now that is funny:p More like finally participating and getting educated.:eek:
    Thats right, places like CA might get kicked out of the USA :):cool:
  4. Popeye

Popeye New Member

And New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois, Hawaii? California is a convenient whipping boy but, remember, Ronald Reagan came from there.
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

How many MORONIC Democrats are using the term 'teabagger' and not realizing that it may offend a large portion of their own base voters? You can't use the term in a derogatory fashion and then tell homosexuals that you support them. It doesn't go both ways. For one, I don't care if they alienate their supporters (actually, I think it's great that they are) but you have to wonder how stupid people like this lady and Keith Olberman really are to not think this through a little better... :rolleyes:
  6. lockednloaded45

lockednloaded45 New Member

yeppers, we are on the radar, the bigger the movement gets the more they try to dispell us as extremists or radicals . I think its funny that they are so stupid as to drive away their own supporters.
    Exactly, there all hypocrits!!
  7. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Havoc. LOL!
  8. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

I love it! Strange, how when elections don't go according to the 'skript' - the results are viewed as "skewed". LOL!
  9. navis128

navis128 New Member

My mother...bless her heart...told me I really needed to watch what I say, cause you never know who's listening.

I told her if "they" came to my house and actually got a hold of me...they can just take me straight to the soccer stadium.
  10. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

So we are the extremists because we don't buy in to an extreme agenda? Keep talking folks come November the microphone goes away. We must build on the momentum as the left will lie, cheat, steal and smear. They are already starting as the jobs report came out and they mysteriously found a half million jobs they hadn't counted before and with a wave of the wand unemployment fell to 9.7%. I truly believe that a majority of the American people support the Tea Party's agenda of lower spending, lower taxes and freedom from big government. In short the Constitution.
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Toilet needs flushing.
  12. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Don't really want these states to fail. I just want them to adopt a responsible govt. and fix their problems in a responsible manner. It will take a long time to fix their problems.
  13. questor

questor New Member

My motto: Lock-N-Load
  14. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Yep, and if they don't even want to recognize the problem, I say kick em out. We don't need to be bailing out states.