Good Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Feb 2, 2012.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

REQUIRED READ ! Now I just wish every anti-gunner in the world would read it and grasp the basic concepts of one's right to defend their own life.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That statement about gun owners may be the single, stupidest argument points against gun ownership, I've ever read.

So called road rage has been in place since Ford put the first assembly line in place, so the common man could afford a car. If I can go anywhere, no matter how short the distance, and not wind up pi$$ed at somebody, I've had a good drive.

The so called road rage shootings here, are as common as white bread. And do you know who's doing the shooting? Gang bangers, or gangster wannabees. Once the story hits the paper, the thugs in both cars are shown to have prior records. And it's ALWAYS in the same general area of Jacksonville that the car-to-car shootings occur.

I have never read a story about a road rage shooting that involved Joe Average.. with no priors. It's always the thugs.

The good Lord knows, in my heart, I've whacked a lots of folks acting like lunitics in they cars, but doing it for real, nope.

I've carried for 48 years, and have never drawn my weapon out of anger.