1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Good week for scores!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by TheGunClinger, Jul 6, 2012.

1. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Best score of the week was winning Carl's (Woodnuts) 1911 grips. Stoked is the word I believe. Then today at work at my last stop I got to talking with the customer who had anti O'bummer bumper stickers. Told him I should get those but would have to remove other gun related stickers to make room. He say that he just got rid of a bunch of his guns cheap (BUMMER). I says something like...O my! (not really;)) Anyways he says that he was going to throw some stuff and do I want it. He77 yeah.
    Got about 1000 .223's although lacquered but what the hay, a set of Lee .40SW dies and crimper some powder, tools, 500 sm pistol primers, 400 sm rifle primers and 3 ammo cans, actuall 4 cans but I gave one away. This guy had already thrown out other ammo cans of stuff.:eek:
    I probably shoulda posted this in "General" but it does have some ammo stuff.:rolleyes:. Good week.

Attached Files:

2. Mike1959

Mike1959 New Member

Nice haul!
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

wow looks like u steped in it, nice
  4. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yeah, Sometimes you win sometimes not. Good thing for all of you I dont post all the bad juju that occurrs on a daily basis.:D
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012