Good week for scores!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by TheGunClinger, Jul 6, 2012.

1. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Best score of the week was winning Carl's (Woodnuts) 1911 grips. Stoked is the word I believe. Then today at work at my last stop I got to talking with the customer who had anti O'bummer bumper stickers. Told him I should get those but would have to remove other gun related stickers to make room. He say that he just got rid of a bunch of his guns cheap (BUMMER). I says something like...O my! (not really;)) Anyways he says that he was going to throw some stuff and do I want it. He77 yeah.
    Got about 1000 .223's although lacquered but what the hay, a set of Lee .40SW dies and crimper some powder, tools, 500 sm pistol primers, 400 sm rifle primers and 3 ammo cans, actuall 4 cans but I gave one away. This guy had already thrown out other ammo cans of stuff.:eek:
    I probably shoulda posted this in "General" but it does have some ammo stuff.:rolleyes:. Good week.

Attached Files:

2. Mike1959

Mike1959 New Member

Nice haul!
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

wow looks like u steped in it, nice
  4. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yeah, Sometimes you win sometimes not. Good thing for all of you I dont post all the bad juju that occurrs on a daily basis.:D
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012