Goodbye Paul, You're out of there!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 300 H&H, May 16, 2007.

1. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Did you guys catch that Paul Wolfowitz of D.C. fame the man who gave us much of the plans for our attach on Iraq, who does not comprmise, and was quietly made the head of the World bank to "clean up corruption" is gone. I say good riddence. He is reponsible for so much of the distaste the rest of the world feels for our country. A man who will not compromise, as that would show weakness (I bet that this will not change that either). A man who gave his girlfriend a job at the bank, with way to big of a salary. Now if we could just figure out a way to deport him to some far away place..... Kirk
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

She was already employed at the bank, he gave total disclosure before being hired. He wasn’t the one that gave her, her raise. ...

Jeez Kirk, don’t the facts stand in the way of your distain for the man.

“””(I bet that this will not change that either)””” Are you going to compromise on your Second Amendment Rights?

As I see it, the libs that run the bank feel exactly the way you do about him. So job qualifications set aside, he is “responsible” for all of the ills that we suffer today in Iraq and elsewhere. FIRE THAT DIRTBAG.

Sure if he is TRULY responsible for committing some ‘crimes’ while at the bank, fire him. But just the way his circumstances have been working out, I’m not sure that he really did anything wrong while at the bank.
  3. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Itz georges falt------------:cool:
  4. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

Marlin T, I am not for the LIb's but I do not have much time for a uncompromizing person who has the ego to match. I do not feel in the big picture that he was doing our country any good with his ideas or actions. Kirk