1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Google makes $1B in OZ, pays $74 K tax

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 25, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

GOOGLE has refused to explain why it paid just $74,176 in Australian tax last year, despite making an estimated $1 billion in revenue from the Australian market.

i also see whereby they have a special deal with the IRS

on $31 Billion income in the USA they paid under $900,000 ( exact figure not known despite shareholder requests )

but they do block out all those old obama stories so i guess theres value there
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Google is going to supply bHo with his civilian army and all the intelligence he needs on everybody. Sound reasonable?

I really don't like their relationship with the feds.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

handed 38 pro democracy bloggers over to China

34 executed so far ..

not a bad record eh ?