GOP tell Rush to back off

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45nut, Jan 28, 2009.

1. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

I believe Winston Churchill was the original author of that. Makes sense to me !
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  2. obxned

obxned New Member

For any person with the slightest knowledge of economics or world history, compromise with that person would require a double lobotomy and a couple of fifths of cheap whiskey.
  3. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I have voted GOP since 1966. It seems they have moved to the "left" to be more in the center. When "Slick Willie" was in power, the mid-term elections (1994) gave us the House and Senate. That was because gun owners spoke up . Now is the time and now is the hour. They, the GOP, can't play nice with this guy. Fifty-nine million Americans did NOT vote for Barry. He wasn't given a mandate to foist his liberal agenda upon us. If our GOP reps CAN'T OR WON'T back us up, we must find ones who will. You can fool some of the people some of the time, and you can fool some people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. TJ
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

I still vote a republican ticket but can no longer give them financial support. I refuse to feed a dog that will bite me in the a$$ when my back is turned. :mad:

Art
  5. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

The basic truth to all of this is President Obama did notice the effectiveness of Rush and others on the Right Wing by proposing a re-instatement of the "Fairness Doctrine", as well as other measures to create government-mandated regs to give "minority bloc's" station control.......Even if they aren't fiscallly viable, of course..... >MW