Gore caught telling whoppers again...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

2. ARB

ARB New Member

Does anyone ever bring these points up to him? How far can one backpedal before the "chain" breaks?
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I don't personally believe that his oversights are accidental. Look at how he's personally making money on this sham. He has created a new marketable security in 'carbon credits' that he hopes will grow into much more. What was the housing crisis about?... Selling worthless securities to make money quick... They don't care who's left in the rubble when the bubble bursts. I may be wrong. You decide...
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

This proves what I already knew...namely, every time Al opens his mouth, he's lying. I can't figure out who's the bigger liar, Al "I invented the internet and the environment and I posses all knowledge of all human history" Gore or The Great Hussein, King-Emperor Barack I, His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter.
  5. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

Can I please just punch him in the neck?
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Telling whoppers...or eating them?? I hear he is fond of doing both....
    I think bill got him started on his burger addiction. Hope he didnt pick up any other bad habbits from bill clinton? :D:D:D:D:D

oh come on donny....leave the post up ya baja oklahoman.... :D:D:D:D:D

mike
    Gn
  7. dpanc60

dpanc60 Former Guest

well he hogs up energy(as in utility's) like most in this country do not...yet he has the brazeness to point his crooked finger at us...what a piece of ****.
    and i dont care how much energy he uses..god bless him..he can afford it..but xxx are you doing pointing your crooked finger at me..or small companies that dont use the energy his ****ing house uses..what a steaming,liar.hypocrite..pile of ****!
    his gas sucking lear jet needs to crash...into his energy sucking mansion..lol..but then again..i may be wrong about him,he did create the internet,so maybe his ginourmous brain,that will save us all,needs all that energy?
    maybe he gets a free pass on the cap and trade crap because he is gonna save us all from ourselves?
    you know..he is so brilliant..do as i say,not as i do.
    maybe he needs all that carbon,to save us from ourselves..we cant use it..but he can..cause he has all the answers..so we gotta power his house.
    we are among the brilliant..
    you know,all the college kids love him,and his rhethoric..so he must be right..lol..
    college kids are soo smart..between beer bongs that is..
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010