Got a foot of global warming on my steps

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by wpage, Feb 6, 2010.

1. wpage

wpage Active Member

The concept of global warming seems very distant as I shovel another big drift from my driveway...
    Global warming my a$$:D
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Don't know where you are, but pretty similar here in Cincinnati. At least it keeps the "hooded homies" off of the streets.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

My foot of Global warming has finally mostly melted but the forecast is for 4-6" early next week.
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Be careful. You'll spark a firestorm of angry lemmings from Google with posts like this. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010