Got a patch on the roof of my mouth now...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Jun 24, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Several of the spots on the tongue have healed up. 2 days ago i was enjoying eating a burger and fries without much trauma...stuffing several fries in at a time. Yesterday was the start of the latest patch. The roof of my mouth clear in the back is the newest/latest area to be affected. Its quite a trick working food arround that spot... nearly impossible. I certainly hope this stuff never works its way down into the throat. There just in no way to get the rub on steroid solution to the throat effectively.

Those of my friends who have prayed for me in the past...please continue to keep my in your prayers if you would. Thanks.

mike
    gn
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Mike, I don't think we ever stopped. :) I know that has to be painful and troublesome but hopefully healed up soon.
  3. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Pleasure is all mine.
  4. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

The "knee mails" are still comin Mike.
  5. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

Still thinkin' & praying for you bro:)
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Mike we pray for you each and every day. some times twice after reading one or two of your post ;)
    GET WELL SOON BROTHER
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

The prayers continue. ;) :)

Art
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I appreciated your concern and PM on a suggested aid for my Sciatica. I continue to offer "Retired Irish Catholic Altar Boy" prayers for you.

Get well.
  9. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Anytime I feel down on my luck and a little depressed I just think of you. You should should change your forum name to Job. It sure seems that you are being put through the trials.

I hope that you get your troubles taking care of soon. I don't care to see anyone suffer. I will surely keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

PS as far as getting the steroid solution on your throat have you considered a banana? Just a thought. ~~~~~~running for cover@@@@and rolling behind a very large tree :cool:

10. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Prayers sent for you brother!
  11. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

Glock I seen you posted a while ago about having problems in your mouth. I hope all works out well for you. It has to be tough with a sore chomper. If people would think of those little ulcers they get and the discomfort form those. Maybe they can imagine what you're really going through. Wish you well, Prayers sent. JUNK
  12. Get well soon, Mike! All of us here are rooting for you to heal quickly and completely with our wishes and prayers.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  13. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Best wishes to you as always Mike. I will continue to pray for your complete healing.

Is there any possibility that this is related to a food allergy or possibly a nutritional deficiency? It seems you mention burgers and fries a lot...are you eating your veggies too? I know it's very easy as a bachelor to eat a little less than well rounded meals.
  14. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

will pray for you buddy :)
  15. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Prayers continue from here, Mike.

Pops