1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Got my G21 hi-caps

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by offeror, Feb 8, 2005.

1. offeror

offeror New Member

I had planned a long wait for some G21 hi-caps, which even the gun shows don't have, but I was over on Glock Talk last week and a guy gave a thank you to one of the members for good service on getting some hi-caps, so I e-mailed the guy asking if he might have G21 mags. He said yes, and only $13 plus $5 shipping. I called him and ordered three 13-round G21 mags -- two days later they were in my mailbox via Priority mail.

They are new or as-new LEO/govt. mags and of the newest variety that Glock makes. I put A&G grip adapters on all 3, and they now accompany my Glock 30. It's a great way to make a G30 more versatile. With the 13-rounders in place, you have a Commander-sized carry gun. With the 9 or 10-rounders installed you have a nice deep concealment, even jeans pocket, gun. I like it a lot. Frankly, I'll keep this gun even after the G38 comes out, since the dimensions are nearly the same as this gun, and .45 ACP ammo is everywhere at all prices.
  2. DK76

DK76 New Member

Is it possible to easily get G 20 hi cap mags in that price range now?
  3. Silver72

Silver72 New Member