Got my Glock back today,Hooray!

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by ryan42, Jun 19, 2012.

1. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

A couple of months ago I sold my Glock 21,45acp to buy a shotgun and a couple of weeks later I bought a Judge public defender.Well let me tell ya.It was an ok gun and pretty neat to be able to shoot 4.10 shotgun shells out of it and if you like revolvers you would probably like the Judge.But It cant touch my glock.The gun shop still had mine so I bought it back.Feels good to have it back.:)
  2. ka64

ka64 Active Member

Just don't put it down your pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    This is why I'm extremely averse to selling any of my firearms.
  4. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

lol Theres only room for one gun down there and Ill keep the other one on my belt.I dont know kinda weird I fill kinda naked with out it.Makes me feel good to have the judge,jury and executioner on your hip.:)
  5. Rugermanws

Rugermanws Member

I did the same with an old .32 Savage. I posted it awhile ago. "Had it, sold it and bought it back again, mine till I die."
  6. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I know the feeling.I couldnt eat the gun or i wouldnt have sold it but now its mine and its staying with me.
  7. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good going Ryan. It's nice to have your gunback I'll bet. We need a range report because we have to see if you still have the touch.
  8. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

You got it buddy we are going clay shooting tommorrow and Illl probably get the pistol out for a bit.I plan to take pics of all tommorrow.
  9. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We want to see them. I'll bet your boy likes the Glock too.
  10. Rugermanws

Rugermanws Member

I asked both my kids when they were growing up if they would like to play an instrument. My daughter did the Alto sax in school but my son waited till he was 13 years old to take me up on my request. I sold the Savage to a friend so my son could have the bass guitar he wanted but I always knew where it was at. I made him an offer after 5 years and he sold it to me. It's the oldest gun I own, made in 1917. I have a Luger I recieved when an uncle passed away but that was made 1937.
  11. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

Don't know if I told this here before, but- my Dad gave me a single-brrl 410 shotgun on my 13th birthday. When my younngest step-son turned 18- he was too immature at 13,14 to have a gun- I gave him that 410. About 6 months later I remembered it had some rust around the breech and asked him to bring it by for me to clean up. Days went by, finally called and said bring it this weekend, I NEED to get the rust off. "Well, I hocked it a while back."
    Asked him where, ran down to the pawn shop and naturally it was gone. Started to say yall wouldn;t believe how I felt- but you probably do. It's a good thing he wasn;t here when he told me, or when the pawn shop said ' we sold it.'
    A couple of years ago I sold my 357 Blackhawk, and miss it sometimes. But that shotgun...
    Oh well, it's Friday, think I'll go to the range. Feeling a little stressful all of a sudden.
  12. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Sorry to bring back to many memories,I collect alot of Elvis memorabilia and I had an elderly customer and she loved him as much as me .She was very sick and I wanted to suprised her with an Elvis Decanter that was ceramic and was also a musice box.My wife said hell no she is going to die soon and im sorry about that but her family is going to get it and turn around and sell it and split the money.After a little thought she was right.She died on week later and I was glad i didnt give it away.
  13. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Great to hear you got your pistol back Ryan! I finally was able to take the time and get
    my Glock 19's rear sight set....the gun is on!
    Hope you can post a range report soon Ryan.