Got To Be More To This .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 25, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I am getting so friggin sick of this crap.....arrggggg..I hope these cops fry. Its due time for every police dept to have a training protocol on concealed carry!!! Its obvious these power hungry cops dont like civilians carrying guns and they are gonna have to get schooled or get another job. Period.
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Man I should stop my whining It looks like I got off easy:eek: compared to this poor guy.
    Mike
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I got beat up by the cops once, just because they wanted to beat the crap out of somebody. They jerked me out of the car, slammed me up against the car, beat the crap out of me with their batons, checked my ID, and sent me on my way. I have looked down the barrel of their guns on more than one occasion. I am not surprized at the actions of our "supposed" civil servants.
  5. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

It's possible that many of those leo's are anti gun. They should not hire them, because they are over zealous.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Like I said before, there's an ulterior motive. Places with concealed carry have lower crime rates. That means there's less of a need for police.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

we have a LEO here in sioux falls that i have personaly heard him say. everyone who carrys a gun is a criminal i just haven't cought them yet. thats what he said. just before he gave me back my license and permit and secured my 357 for me in my trunck.

some Leo's suck and some are great people.
    I have sat in my garage for hrs. going over reloading recipies with one or two before.
  8. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Hmm, that sounds like inmate talk - used to tell me, "You're no different than me, you just ain't been caught yet!" I'd smile and walk off - it's easy to not get caught when you don't do it in the first place.

Would have gone badly if you had asked him this, but I'd have been tempted, "Everyone who carries a gun is a criminal? What crime did you commit today?"

As for the linked article, wow - one HUGE question in today's world; were the cops white? Seems the good guy was black... Would Jerkson and Sharpei come out to rally support for a law abiding gun owner "of color"? If they don't, that should be trumpeted.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012