Gotta watch 'em close...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 7, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/7/02 8:45:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    Gotta watch 'em close...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sold a new-in-box TRG-S .338 Lapua to a guy on GB. Smooth deal on the rifle. After the sale, he contacts me for some ammunition because he is going on a hog hunt (must be some damn BIG hogs). OK, I know I have one box of .338 LM so I give him a good deal since he bought the rifle ($65 shipped). Well, as luck has it I DONT have that box of .338 LM, sold it with the previous TRG! So, I call my buddy in Georgia who has a box and I pay for the ammo PLUS UPS Next-Day Air directly to my customer. Now I'm in the hole, but that's OK since I screwed up initially.

I know this is getting long, but bear with me.

Today the guy emails me wanting his money back because he "never got the ammo." Insists I should send him a pair of Leupold ringmounts to "make up for it." Did a little research and turns out this guy refused the first ammo shipment and it was returned to Georgia. They RESHIPPED it, and this guy received AND SIGNED FOR IT at 3:08pm Central - four hours before he emails me claiming to have never received it.

GB User Name "hanes_89". Was an NR until I gave him an A+ for buying the rifle.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/7/02 9:53:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Gotta watch 'em close...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THUD!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/7/02 10:01:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Gotta watch 'em close...
    Doc,

I'd put a heads up on this guy in our Feedback forum!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator