1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Gotta watch 'em close...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 7, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/7/02 8:45:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    Gotta watch 'em close...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sold a new-in-box TRG-S .338 Lapua to a guy on GB. Smooth deal on the rifle. After the sale, he contacts me for some ammunition because he is going on a hog hunt (must be some damn BIG hogs). OK, I know I have one box of .338 LM so I give him a good deal since he bought the rifle ($65 shipped). Well, as luck has it I DONT have that box of .338 LM, sold it with the previous TRG! So, I call my buddy in Georgia who has a box and I pay for the ammo PLUS UPS Next-Day Air directly to my customer. Now I'm in the hole, but that's OK since I screwed up initially.

I know this is getting long, but bear with me.

Today the guy emails me wanting his money back because he "never got the ammo." Insists I should send him a pair of Leupold ringmounts to "make up for it." Did a little research and turns out this guy refused the first ammo shipment and it was returned to Georgia. They RESHIPPED it, and this guy received AND SIGNED FOR IT at 3:08pm Central - four hours before he emails me claiming to have never received it.

GB User Name "hanes_89". Was an NR until I gave him an A+ for buying the rifle.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/7/02 9:53:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Gotta watch 'em close...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THUD!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/7/02 10:01:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Gotta watch 'em close...
    Doc,

I'd put a heads up on this guy in our Feedback forum!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator