Government Corruption

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Zigzag2, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Here I'm actually going to do something unusual: praise Alex. Because sometimes, in spite of himself, he does a good thing. Alex and the rest of the Tuesday-morning bunch uncovered some documents that gave county money to a "Fred Flintstone" of "Bedrock, TX" for some type of project. Clearly, an example of brazen government corruption. If Alex stuck to this kind of stuff, he'd be doing the community a great favor.

Unfortunately, like the little boy who cried "wolf," this claim is getting little play because of its source. What ought to lead to investigations is largely being ignored because of the other ludicrous claims put forth by Alex. Alex would be far more effective if he'd lay off the fanciful conspiracy theories and focused on the real corruption in government. It's not as sexy, but at least it's real

http://www.politicalhobbyist.com/debunked/alexjones.html

*edit*
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

How about a link or something? So I know what the heck you're talking about..... :)
  3. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

4. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

corruption in the govment?
    our govment?
    YOU LIE!
    hahahaha
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Sometimes I think we wouldn't know "Clean" government if we saw it; its been so long since it has been incorruptible!