1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Government experiments on US citizens....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shizamus, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

"Congress Passes Law"
    Large scale experiments permissible
    despite link to disease and death of U.S. citizens.
    Media muzzled!
    Government experiments on women & children law passed
    despite plea from Ret.. Senator John Glenn for reversal !

Electromagnetic pulse experiments are being performed in your Metro and Surburban area!
    Local authorities kept in dark, need to know "secrecy orders" keep them uninformed, or are ordered to deny truth.

"Congressional Crime"

The law below grants unlimited use of all types of weapons including remote electronic weapons on mass numbers of U.S. citizens.

U.S. Code available in all libraries
    TITLE 50 - WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
    CHAPTER 32 - CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM (hidden in back pocket of volume!)
    Sec. 1520a. Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of
    chemical or biological agents. Where such activities can be done without the subjects being notified.
    Also
    DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
    NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH
    CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS
    TITLE 45, PUBLIC WELFARE
    OFFICE FOR PROTECTION FROM RESEARCH RISKS
    PART 46, PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS is as extreme!
    Additionally portions of statutes from
    Patriot Act in liaison with Homeland Security allow
    for similar abuse!

WE ARE

Human rights activists and investigators working to change laws allowing experiments often resulting in disfigurement, disease and death on US women, children and men.
    You received this information because your media refuse to buck the system and warn you of total abuse of power causing artificial mental illness symptoms, serious diseases and death!
    "Get involved", just spread the word. Take the time as a concerned citizen and go to your public library and look up such statutes as cited here! Especially now! The Government is spreading Lies and rumors about activists for exposing these atrocities, support your hometown people exposing the statutes and laws that are being used to do acts against citizens but most of all on children.

This site is about experimenting on US citizens with silent electronic weapons without their knowledge in their homes, condos and apartments, includes many first hand interview accounts of victims who have experienced the horror of government out of control.

List of the symptoms to judge whether you or your children are being made ill by silent weapons, which often begin with haggardness, sleeplessness, shock sensations as one drifts off to sleep and acid reflux; the effects on the immune system which can cause ADD, Hyperactivity, CFC ,MS, Cerebral Palsy, and many other diseases.

http://www.us-government-torture.com/

FIGHTING FOR FAITH FREEDOM AND THE CONSTITUTION !
  2. 280freak

280freak New Member

Followed the link provided and came away with the distinct feeling that it was, in large part, a commercial.

If you are not 100 percent healthy (their words, not mine), that is the proof that secret electromagnetic research is going on with all of us as test subjects. Gets better, though; they conveniently have for sale a miracle machine that cures all the ills caused by the research. They are careful to state, though, that incurable conditions won't be cured, but at least put into remission.

Well, alrighty then.

I've got my miracle medical machine on order, anybody else lining up for theirs?
  3. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

I think it's some kind of goverment experiment, making me wait at the damn Dr's office! :D
  4. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

I've been aware of these experiments for years. That's why I wear my tinfoil hat ALL THE TIME, and sleep in tinfoil pajamas.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, you know... I won't be needing one of those magic cure-all boxes.