Government finally doining something right

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by npbra, Dec 13, 2009.

1. npbra

npbra New Member

Canadian Government, a minority Conservative government, has started the process to repeal the long rifle registry that was put into law by the Liberal party many years ago. As I read the threads here and see the crap the US Government is trying to do to the citizens with there proposed ideas for gun control, I thought I would throw out a bit of news that is positive for gun owners, albiet in Canada. The Bill has passed first reading and only needs two more readings to be law.
  2. the morning light

the morning light New Member

That's great! Are you making any progress with doing away with Hate Laws? I read a little about it a couple of months ago.
  3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Good luck.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

That is indeed good news!