Graduation!!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

haggai69
    (6/6/02 10:12:42 am)
    Reply Graduation!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few of you out there know that I have a small son (5yrs old to be exact... and I don't think that small is the way to describe him, but that's besides the point). Since this is just a space for general discussion and I'm so excited I thought I would share.
    My son is graduating from Kindergarten today and about the enter the cruel reality of first grade. So much for slacking off now the homework begins. (Of course after a well deserved summer of camp and play!)
    Just wanted to share the news. I'm about to burst!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (6/6/02 11:18:45 am)
    Reply Re: Graduation!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The joy of parenthood---nothing can compare, and then to feel such bountiful pride at the accomplishments of your children as they do their things. You just go ahead and burst those buttons and seams!!! Best game in town. Wilborn

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/6/02 12:59:01 pm)
    Congrats are certainly in order for the young lad and I can tell that you're as proud as punch and you have every right to be.

So long cookies and milk and break out the bologna samiches!

Wishing your son the very best on this special day ..... Six

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

sherry748
    (6/6/02 1:18:06 pm)
    Congratulations!
    I certainly know how you feel, today my own son Christopher graduated kindergarten. It's amazing to me how fast they grow! It's on days like this that you just love being a Mommy.
    Have a great day,
    sherry

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (6/6/02 7:53:17 pm)

Re: Graduation!!
    Congrats to you and your son!!! May he study hard, learn well and go on to succeed at whatever his heart desires.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/7/02 2:02:07 am)

Thumbs Up To You And Your Son haggai!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/11/02 9:36:48 am)
    AAAAAAAAAAWW - congrats to both your sons!! Sorry I'm a little late... tryin' to catch up here!!

Hope their graduation was wonderful.... and... tell to enjoy their summer cause come September - the real world is gonna hit 'em! (LOL)

the real world... hhmm... to be back in the first grade.... pretzel sticks from the teacher if you were good, lockin' the nasty girls in the closet cause they were rude, beatin' the pants off Ritchie at kickball and showin' off, OH the memories.....

Always Faithful

haggai69
    (6/14/02 10:27:57 am)
    Thanks everyone! Graduation went off without a hitch. Maybe I'll post some pictures. I managed to make it through the day without crying (a few stray tears may have escaped, but I kept the rest to a minimum!)

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/14/02 11:48:27 am)

Glad it went well and please do post pictures to
    this thread if you like!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac