Grandson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gabob, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

Our grandson moved in with us yesterday. He will stay with us for a while until he finds a place to stay in Albany. Today was his first day at work. He graduated from U of GA Law School in May. Took Bar last month. Started today with a law firm in Albany ( Talked me out of a S&W Combat Masterpiece yesterday) He was my shooting buddy on quite a few prairie dog shoots before he went off to college
  2. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

LOL! just what Law did he quote to convince you to part with that fine weapon??

must have started with "Granpap you truly do love me!" thats Grandkids Law 101! works Miricals most of the time...
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Hi grandpa! :)
  4. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I've lost some of my favorite weapons that way! Don't really hurt much though, come to think of it...:D
  5. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

When he gets settled in a place of his own I may give him the matching Model 18 .22 Combat Masterpiece
  6. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i really wish my Grandpa had taken the time to teach me how to shoot properly. i would have avoided all of the stupid things i've done with guns over the years, not to mention developing a closer relationship with him. if i ever have kids and grandkids i swear that i will spend as much time with them on the range as possible, bonding with them and creating the next generation of Teddies, Crocketts, and Boones.
  7. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Bob, my oldestgrand child is 8 and youngest (as of now) is 6. They have talked me out of several firearms already!

A grand son lawyer is a goood thing to have maybe!
  8. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:) congrats to your grandson!

& lol! i can imagine that i'll be the same way, if God ever blesses me w/ grands... of course, that's if i have anything left after the kids are done w/ me! :rolleyes::eek:;):D

i'm such a sucker! :eek:
  9. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

Congrats and best wishes. It'll be interesting with him living as opposed to visiting (clash of ages, etc), but I'm sure it'll work out well