1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Great American Shotguns

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by jcc, Dec 2, 2009.

1. jcc

jcc New Member

I have a Great American Nitro single barrel 12 gauge shotgun that has been handed down about 3 generations. I would like to find out some information about what year it was manufactured. The serial # 12141 is stamped on it. Does anyone know anything about these or can you send me in a direction to find out about them?
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

What gauge? Do you have any pics?
  3. jcc

jcc New Member

it's a 12 gauge and i have no pics
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I had a Stevens 311 for many years. It was cheap, dependable and it was OK to bring out in any weather or environment. Loaned it to mother in law and after the criminal threat had passed, she sold it. I miss that gun. Oh by the way it was manufactured at a time when no serial number was required so it didn't have one. Nice.