Great Bar Joke

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

LewairLavell
    (2/6/03 7:21:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Great Bar Joke
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man walks into a bar. Looking around for a place to sit, he notices President Bush and Colin Powell sitting in a dark corner drinking beer and whispering in low voices. The man approaches the bar, orders a beer, then asks the bartender, "is that who I think it is sitting over there?" The bar tender replies, "Yes, it sure is." The man grabs his beer and walks over to the table. He introduces himself as a patriotic American and exchanges plesantries with Bush and Powell. After a moment the man asks, "If you don't mind me asking, what are you two talking about?" Bush replies, "Oh, just about how we're going to kill a million Iraqis and a blonde with big tits." The man looking confused asks, "Why would you want to kill a blonde with big tits?" Powell immediately nudges Bush and says, "See, I told you no one would care about a million Iraqis!"
    Better Firearms Through Physics

IShootBack
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/7/03 5:35:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Great Bar Joke
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like. Can I steal this? Too late, I already did.
    Guns cause crime, like spoons made Rosie fat

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/21/03 8:25:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Joke,
    I like it, I like it.

ROFLMAO, at work even.

loader44.

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/22/03 12:30:15 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Joke,
    And true too.