1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Great e-mail

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by army mp, Mar 3, 2010.

1. army mp

army mp Member

After 10 months. I finally got the e-mail from Mid-South shooters. Primers and powder shipped. I called last week and they said they were shipping the May 09 orders. Must be, I placed my order May 5th 2009. So there is a glitter of light at the end of the tunnel.
  2. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

Nice to get some good news.:)
  3. CJ7365

CJ7365 Member

Not sure what you ordered from Midsouth, but they have had SR primers and a variety of powder in stock for a couple of months now
  4. army mp

army mp Member

I placed the order last May. The 8 pounds of HP-38 was in stock. The CCI primers were 5000 each LP, SP, 2000 large rifle and 1000 small rifle. The large pistol seemed to be the problem. The order was held an additional 3 months waiting on them. But UPS delivered them Thursday so all is well again. As long as the wife doesn’t see the Visa Bill. But with $25.00 Hazmat you better put in a good size order to off set it.