Great Grandpa's revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Nicolette, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Nicolette

Nicolette New Member

My great grandfather gave an all black Harrington and Richardson Arms Co. 6 shot .32 s&w CTGE (marked on the left side of the barrel) hammer-less revolver to my grandmother, who gave it to my mother. Curious if someone might know the year it was made. The top says; first line "Harrington & Richardson Arms Co., second line " Worcester Massachusetts U.S.A. " I believe it has a 3" barrel. The serial # is on the butt of the gun, 168873, with the 873 on the chamber. If anyone has information on this, it would be amazing!! Thank you :0)