Great Quote on Nation's Secrets

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bubblehead, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Gov. Mike Huckabee recently said...

"If we want to keep our Nation's secrets 'SECRET'

... store them where President Obama stores his college transcripts and birth certificate."
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Double plus good !:p
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

According to what I heard on the news, the British government really was involved with the release of that Libyan who was convicted of bombing the airliner over Lockerbie Scotland.

After all the denials..... is anybody really surprised?

If our government (and our allies) are cutting deals like this, and trying to hide the truth from us, maybe Wikileaks is not so bad after all....
  5. lentz

lentz Former Guest

I read some of those leaks...Boring...Even the so called Secret ones.
    I don't see the big deal. :rolleyes:
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Copy that Bubblehead.

I don't know if anybody saw it or not but the SCOTUS just passed over another suit about Obama's records with no comment.
  7. wvugunnut

wvugunnut New Member

Yeah, I liked how on some of the national news networks they showed Kenyans celebrating after he was announced the winner...