Great service from this shop....

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Nolaphoto1, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Nolaphoto1

Nolaphoto1 New Member

It's not often you get outstanding service so when it happens I like to share my experiences. I have been looking all over for a part for my little buck mark. Even the manufacturer was on a 30-day back order and that seemed to be the status of the part now for more than 30 days. ANYWAY, after an exhaustive search I found one place that had it. It's a website called Shooters Connection. I have never been there nor do I know anyone there. I'm in Louisiana. They are in Kentucky. I called them first thing this morning to confirm the web site status that they had the part I needed. I spoke to a gentleman who was a friendly as could be. I told him of my exhaustive search and how he was the only one I could find across the country who had it. To be sure, he double checked his stock. He had one left. I ordered it immediately. Within minutes I had an order confirmation. By noon I had a shipping confirmation. By the evening, I had a UPS tracking status. I don't get this level of service from my local gun shop, and here is a guy who knows I will never step foot in his door, but he went out of his way to make sure my order shipped the same day. Anyway, I just wanted to give them a plug for their help and awesome service.

Here is their website :

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/

I hope you all can check them out.
  2. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Thank you.
  3. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I go through Georgetown, KY all of the time. I'll stop by.
  4. petesusn

petesusn New Member

The best advertisement is by word of mouth.
    The site is now in my favorites. They seem a bit pricey but if they have what you need and others don't...well.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010