Green Police Superbowl ad comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 45nut, Feb 9, 2010.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Ad here

Be sure to read the comments, there is hope yet!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

One comment I liked:

Man, ain't it the truth. If these Environmental Coneheads had there way, that's exactly what it would be like. I notice the liberal types talk the freedom of expression and lyfestyle thing, but when it comes to their agenda and what they believe, they want to hold a gun to your head. I have no doubt that they would end up executing people that disagree with them in the end. Look at how angry they get when you argue a point. Yes, the ad is funny, but it contains alot of truth
  2. durk

durk New Member

I might have found the ad funny had it not been true.:(
  3. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

That ad kinda ticked me off, not that it wasn't funny, but hits a little close to reality. I'm getting fed up with the PC crap, the "Green movement" and things like taxing tobacco to oblivion because there is little opposition.
    Here's a comment made there that I think illustrates it exactly-

"Greenshirts!!!! LOL How true....I love how California mandated the new eco-friendly lightbulbs....all of which have mercury in them and now they have millions in the state without knowing what to do them....knee-jerk eco-policy. Laugh at the stupidity...What else can you do....gotta go they are breaking down my door...been on the computer for 2 hours!"
    Don't forget to vote the bums out.
  4. K1D_5150

K1D_5150 New Member

Yup, I see it all over, its getting bad. Part of the reason I moved outta Idaho, all the damn Gorepers moved in and ruined everything. Can't even go enjoy the woods there cause the creeps shut down all the trails, trails that most of them had been there for over 70 years and the animals are so used to that as long as it isn't hunting season they ignore the vehicles driving on them because people never got off the trail unless they were to their camping site. But the gorepers wanted them shut down so they,get this, can walk on the ROAD without being bothered by trucks, dirtbikes and atvs, and turn loose their herd of dogs with no leashes, even though there is a standard leash law even in National forest, and let them crap all over the trail and harass all the wildlife unchecked. And then when they get the hunting shut down to nothing then they will see the deer and elk populations overgrow and succumb to disease and starvation and virtually disappear with no natural predator left to keep them in check. Bastards think their helping by destroying everything. The water was clean there before they moved in, too. My family, when we moved in, whereas we were country folk like the locals were accepted as locals in three months, and we lived there for ten years before we got ran out by these rich California and New York Gorepers moving in and ruining our economy there forcing us to move. This is why I have no love for the Liberal scum that is running this country right now, because they ruin the lives of the working men and women that hold this country on their backs, and expect us to bow at their whim, and I will not pity their plight when they finally push us all past the point of no return. But I digress, I just wish they would live the way they want to without trying to force us to live that way, too. Its not like we came in and put a gun to their head and made them go shooting, four bying, trail riding, smoking cigs, etc. Excuse me if I don't wanna grow dread locks, buy a Subaru hatchback, four dogs with no leash or training, and sit back and smoke pot and tell the rest of the world that they have problems and should be more like me. Let me do me, and the rest of the world can do whatever the heck they want.:mad::mad::mad:
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  5. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I hated the ad because that's what the eco nazi's really want to do. I mostly like the non PC comments. :D
  6. navis128

navis128 New Member

Soap Box:D

This is why I will not live in my birth state. There is no fighting the environmentalist...we will just have to declare "open season".

They come in from concrete states (or slipped in thru that looking glass) and then tell you how to run yours and now it's ruined...it is no longer a healthy balanced ecosystem!

They're are trying to make the whole PNW a tourist mecca to "get back to nature"...and now it's crap...I hated the hippies when they squatted on our land, cleared our timber 'cause they needed a place to live and it was there...they used our streams for bathrooms...We had to clean them out, and they were actually offended. Now, they've procreated and slinked into everything.

You know God told Man to be a good steward, not that he was the lowest rung on the ladder

IDIOTS!!:mad:
  7. K1D_5150

K1D_5150 New Member

Alas, somebody that understands!!
  8. navis128

navis128 New Member

I'm originally an Oregonian born into a logging family...I now call them Orgafonians...my family got bent, but I thought it was funny.

Use it, don't abuse it!
    Pack out what you pack in!
  9. red14

red14 Active Member

Most of us understand, we are just not as eloquent, or as earthy, as Navis.
  10. navis128

navis128 New Member

Yeah...I'm salt :)
  11. red14

red14 Active Member

An 'Old Salt'? 'Navy speakin' of course.
  12. K1D_5150

K1D_5150 New Member

Hooyah, Red an' Navis. I know that most everybody on this site understands, but I still feel alone in that sometimes. It just eats at me, I feel like I shoulda rounded 'em up and kicked 'em back where they belong with all the other locals. That woulda made for some great news stories, eh? Back in 2000 when I moved in Teton Valley,ID was a nice place to live. Now it's just Jackson, WY's sphincter. Pity that these hypocrites don't see the damage they do. I wish they could walk a few miles in my shoes and see how they affect everyone else. They didn't just ruin the Valley, they ruined lives. When their rich asses moved in they destroyed the already frail economy there. And everybody wonders why California is in such a mess.
  13. red14

red14 Active Member

I have seen what happens when people screw with Nature. Man is almost always wrong, when he tries. Time and time again, Man has screwed Nature. Everytime we introduce a foreign species into the wild to cure a 'problem', it backfires. Just ask Jack about introduced species in Australia. Domestic cats are devastating small wildlife there. Some idiot introduced Kudsu here and it just destroys local species of Flora. The Everglades are a shell of what they were, after the US Corps of Engineers finished with it.

The best way to help Mother Nature is just leave it alone. All this Eco=crap is stupid!!!
  14. navis128

navis128 New Member

If you don't manage...then you end up with devastating forest fires...prescribed burns...over population, sick herds, of game...ergo...hunting season.

A lot of the foreign species of flora and fauna in the US was brought in by Roosevelt and other "conservationist" of the time. They thought it would be "neat" if the US had every kind of species from every part of the world. Guess they should have looked up that word "conservationist" before they started introducing them.

Logical and Comprehensive Conservation Management
  15. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

True. However, I was taught to pack out more than I took in. There were slobs even in my day, but we did what we could.

Pops