Greens slam Australia's Palestine stance

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 1, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

US pulls out of UNESCO funding, greens state Australia MUST step in a pay for them

THE Australian Greens have slammed the Federal Government for trying to block Palestine's entry to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
    Greens Leader Bob Brown now wants Australia to financially support the organisation after the US declared it would stop contributions to UNESCO after Palestine was admitted as a full member in Paris yesterday.
    "This is very poor form of the Australian Government," Senator Brown said today.
    Rather than voting against the motion, Australia should have at least followed the lead of the UK and New Zealand in abstaining from the vote, he said.
    "It's counter-intuitive and it's time Australia took a more independent role," Senator Brown said. "We don't have to be tied to what the US does in matters like this."
    The Greens were on the side of Palestine being given its independence alongside "a safe and secure" Israel.
    The US responded to Palestine's entry to UNESCO by stopping financial contributions. It provides about 22 per cent of UNESCO's annual budget.
    The US, Israel's top ally, in the 1990s banned the financing of any UN organisation that accepted Palestine as a full member.
    Senator Brown says Australia should step in.
    "I would hope that Australia would consider helping make up for it if the US does the wrong thing and withdraws some 25 per cent of UNESCO's funding because of this vote," he said.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ce/story-e6frfku0-1226182638808#ixzz1cQUYfspR

MY responce to Mr Brown

Sir i have funded your homosexual lifestyle too long , now you wish i support islam instead i have advised the islamics of your deviancy and of your address i hope you can work it out together

regards

jack

PS if the islamists decide to lop Bob's head would you be so kind as to youtube it for those of us who hate this fag fool ??
  2. venustus

venustus New Member

Jack well said mate!!Did you actually send Brown the response?You should!

PS Never knew he was a fag!But then again being from the greens,it doesn't surprise me!!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

posted on Sydney morning herald today

didn't know he was a shirt lifter!!

he was the gay rights movement here for years

wants age of consent lowered to 8
    mandatory equal rights for same sex weirdo's and wants us to fund gay only schools