Grip for a Harrington & Richardson Revolver

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Rough2000, Mar 6, 2009.

  1. Rough2000

    Rough2000 New Member

    Mar 6, 2009
    My wife has a Harrington & Richardson revolver that was handed down from a family member. The grip on the gun is starting to fall apart at the base. I have no idea of the age of the gun. The only markings on the gun is the Harrington & Richardson name on the barrel. Below the name is "32 S&W CTCE". The serial # is 7147. It is the top break design. Any ideas where I could get new grips for this gun?

  2. Oneida Steve

    Oneida Steve Active Member

    Sep 28, 2006
    Upstate NY
    Others may have a better suggestion, but I've seen H&R grips on eBay from time to time.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Technical Questions & Information Bersa .380 auto grips Yesterday at 11:37 AM
Technical Questions & Information Winchester Model 88/100 grip end cap Feb 9, 2014
Technical Questions & Information Hawes .22 SA Grips update Oct 19, 2013
Technical Questions & Information Customizing Stocks and Grips Info?? Oct 10, 2013
Technical Questions & Information Refinish Black Plastic Fore Stock & Pistol Grip Caps On Winchester 70 Oct 1, 2013

Share This Page