GrovTec US, Inc. A+++

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Claudius Valarium, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    I wanted to give a thumbs up for GrovTec US to all interested.

I had purchased a Browning BLR 22-250 from a friend. He is left-handed, I am right-handed. He had installed a hammer extension on the rifle. Needless to say, it wasn't set up for me.

I proceeded to remove the extension. Here comes the rookie mistake. I looked at how the extension was anchored. I couldn't see anything obvious, so I began to twist the extension with a pair of pliers and boogered it up beyond use.

I sent an email to GrovTec and was sent back a polite reply explaining the set screw in the bottom of the hollowed section. I looked at that multiple times and I swear it looked like machining in the bottom of the hollow. At any rate, I called and was going to order a replacement. After I sheepishly explained the situation to them, I was asked for my mailing address. As the call began to end, I asked about paying for the new hammer extension and was told there would be no charge.

Kudos to GrovTec and the American made products they manufacture. The fact that the set screw looked like part of the machining is an indication to the quality level of the product they provide. They are definitely at the top of my list for all things swivel.

http://www.grovtec.com/