Guess what I got today

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

walter in florida
    (5/6/02 5:02:32 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Guess what I got today
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today I went to the local gun shop and spoted two revolvers hid just about out of sight. I looked them over, went home layed down and could not sleep. Wife said what is wrong? I said they got a couple of guns I got to have. She said go get them. O.K. so I did. Pick up a Hopkins & Allen Number 5 in good condition SN5XXX and a J & .N Scotts Spencer Safety Hammerless SN7XXX in good to very good conidition. Maltby, Henley and Co. made it I believe. It has a brass frame and barrel. Had to give up 125.00 for both. had to sign a do not shoot being that both were 32 S&W. I do not think that brass frame would hold up to modern cartages.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/6/02 6:23:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Guess what I got today
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good deal Walter, enjoy!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

walter in florida
    (5/19/02 12:29:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Guess what I got today
    Well, I was surffing the net. and found l898andB-4.com "Very Rare J.N. Scott 32 cailber center fire D. A. revolver." Price $325.00. I was in a state of shock and settled down. I was going to tell my neighbor but thought better. I paid 125.00 for it and a Hopkins and Allen N0. 6 Double Action. Looks like I got the H&A for free.

jonkx
    (6/1/02 9:39:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Guess what I got today
    I shoot a lot of these old .32s... loaded w/ bp.