1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Guess what obozo wont release now ??

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 26, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Wedding certificate ... why ??

maybe place of Birth ??

update

a friend states it may have to do with his Mrs's pedigree . so maybe thats it ??
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

pedigree

:lmao::lmao:
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Grump sorry he aint releasing the doc's you fill in to get this

the part where you put your SS no and place of birth ... then you get married and you get this .. as you posted , but the forms he filled in are forbotten for some reason

why would that be?
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dont think those kids are his. If they are then they were artificially inseminated. I hope i spelled that right.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I just want to see his birth certificate because that's what he needs in order to legally serve as President. If even amateurs are saying the one he released is a fake, then I find it hard to believe he has a real one. Furthermore, I thought both parents had to be US citizens for the child to be a US citizen. Wouldn't that then mean that he was Kenyan and US citizenship? And when he and his mother moved to Indonesia and she married that Lolo Soetoro or whomever, wouldn't that mean he was then a full Indonesian citizen and not a US Citizen?

Please explain this to me somebody.
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  7. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    A social security card from Connecticut when he was never there and a draft card filled out in Chicago with the wrong form long after the deadline had passed for him to fill it out, no school records, passports hidden, whats not to trust. Asking for that stuff is racist and you better watch out or the new black panthers his 'civilian defense force', will chastise you.
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Heck, I got an 'Excellence in Customer Service' award at work and was vetted more that this clown was. :mad:

I thought Birth certificates, marriage/divorce records, etc. were all matters of Public Record. :confused:
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Not when you spend 2 million dollars to conceal them.
  10. musclehead

musclehead New Member

all this from the man that said his administration was going to be the most 'transparent'. if the media would do it's actual job he'd never get in the oval office much less run it...
  11. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

His brand of politics says that it's OK to do whatever is necessary to attain his purpose. I was going to say it's the same politics crime bosses use, but I think they are more honest. Communist political activity comes closer to his actions.

I've heard politicians are dishonest, but 0 takes the cake.:mad:
  12. mranum

mranum Member

Wookies come with pedigrees?

Huh, learn something new everyday. :dontknow: