Guess what yesterday was....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Yesterday was the 64th anniversary of the day that we bombed Hiroshima, and to all the sites I went to I didn't see a single thing on it. Not even here, on the site I thought it would be on. The MSM did something though, but Obama was in the headline. It was about a japanese mayor wanting to ban nuclear weapons:rolleyes:
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

If someone nuked me(?) I would want them banned too if I couldn't get some of my own. Boy would that be wishful thinking.
  3. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

sure ban nukes then they can unveil there army of super robots to wipe us out
  4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

The sixth was little boys and the ninth will be fat mans anniversary those two bomb save millions of lives on bothsides. If we would use a few more then all our troops could come home with their heads held high and we could put an end to the crap going on in the middle east.
    Sadly the government no longer has a backbone and it will never happen:(:(:(
  5. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Someone needs to point out to Barry he can have both nuclear disarmament and a nuclear holocaust.

I have Tibbets book, the pilot who dropped the first nuke on Japan. And he signed it! Wont be selling that one.
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

Somebody ( a retire La. state trooper) brought it to our attention on our local forum. Other than this thread, I've yet to see it mentioned anywhere else.
    I read 4 news papers a day plus the Washington Times on line plus all the news shows. No where was it mentioned. Unbeleaveable.

Art