Guilford County voters say they voted for the wrong candidate

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, Oct 24, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

2. mranum

mranum Member

It is entirely possible the touch screen is out of alignment, but, with the state of affairs as it stands why wasn't it checked multiple times before being put into service? And why would you put the selections so close to each other? No reason they can't separate them more.
  3. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

That's why you gotta check, recheck and triple check before you hit that cast ballot button.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

If anyone buys the story that it's just a machine that needs calibrated, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell you cheap. Don't be gullible, the fix is in. Now, it may be that an Obama reelection isn't guaranteed, but don't doubt that he's getting a "little help" in certain counties all across the country. As far as our government is concerned, the expectation of integrity in the election process is a thing of the past; that is if integrity in government ever existed at all. I just wonder how many former ACORN members are employed by the Guilford county board of elections.
  5. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

6. racerham

racerham Member

That's also the county with the largest percentage of 112 year old voters (832 of them)! If I were looking for blatant fraud, Guilford County NC is where I'd start...