Gun Control Advocates Need Mental Health Treatment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gvw3, Sep 3, 2012.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Gun Control advocates have recently begun a push to make a connection between guns and the healthcare system. Guns have become the new "boogey-man," the cause of all of society's problems, and by banning them, liberals believe that they can create a peaceful society. By exploiting guns as the focus of society's ills, liberals can ignore the real problems plaguing society: the problems that half a century of progressive ideology has created.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981605355

A lot of folks on this forum have been saying this all along....:eek:
  2. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

that would solve our problems!
    just like it did in australia:mad:
  3. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There are those of us who have complained for years that the push to nationalized healthcare was a backdoor way to gun control. Once everyone is required to get nationalized healthcare and is issued our "666" id card, the government will then control everything we can buy or sell.

When this happens everything that is deemed dangerous to our health will be outlawed.

Junk/snack food, red meat, pork, soda & dairy products will be outlawed or strictly regulated. Firearms & ammo will be severely regulated and some will be outright banned for sale & production.

All of this will be done under the guise of offering us better "healthcare".

-
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

With regard to society's ills, I think the problem is the erosion of the traditional family. Kids are not raised properly, or at all, and end up going through life thinking they can get whatever they want by throwing a temper tantrum. Just look at half of American society today. Liberals in particular. Just whine and complain until they get their way.

I just Googled a little bit and found a good article about it which I think is worth taking a look at.

While I don't agree with everything stated in the article, I think the assertion is correct that many violent people are the result of not being brought up in a good home.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/the-causes-of-violence/blog-263921/

As for banning guns, I cannot believe some people are willing to do that since the ownership of arms was one of the founding principles of our country. What they fail to realize is that once that right is gone, nothing stands in the way of other rights being gone too. Yes it can be fought through the legal system, until the right to legal representation or a fair trial is gone too.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. flashman2002

flashman2002 New Member

I would agree that people are not being raised properly. Just yesterday I was sitting at Walmart waiting on my wife. A teen child and two adults (presuming they are the parents) get out of their car. Dumbass kid throws his 32 ounce foam cup to the ground. As they walk by I tell them there is a trash can right here and to pick up the container to throw it away. Kids just mocks me and says "yeah, whatever!" I call the kid a little **** as his "parents" kind of look at me and decide I am not to be messed with. I get the drink and pour it on their car. Childish I know, but hopefully the people with this little bastard might think twice on his or their own actions.

How does this relate to guns? It doesn't, but it just goes to show society has not a care in the world anymore.
  6. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There is no mental health treatment for these folks-----------there is no cure.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Correctomundo.
  8. cutter

cutter New Member

It relates to the thread about people not caring and dinging up car doors. Parents teach kids not to care and on goes the cycle. The cause is a number of things added together, little things add to bigger and so on.
  9. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

when are they going to ban apples? after all this whole thing started when Eve ate an apple. right?
  10. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Ok so if your a convicted felon your given government healthcare anyway. ;)
  11. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That is what I think.
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

treatments ready !

[​IMG]
  13. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I stand corrected, this treatment appears to be effective.
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cost effective too . no long term holding cost , no incidentals , no indexed payments or costs for detention , nada
  15. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy New Member

Ahhh Jack, you've stumbled across the truth about why Liberals really hate firearms. "Liberals hate guns because guns are the cure for liberalism"-Crawdaddy 2012. Anyone who wants to make that a bumper sticker, feel free.:D
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  16. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I fixed it for you!
  17. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

old Art Brady beat you to that one a long ways back

had it as his sig for a while

RIP Art , Catch you later upstairs

your shout too!!! i remember vegas ..
  18. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy New Member

Must've been before my time here Jack. Sounds like he was a smart guy. What is it they say, plagerism is the highest form of flattery?
  19. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yes it would be eh , He's a real Gent

Patriot , one of the behind the scenes folks in what would become your Tea Party

you could do with a few thousand Art's about now ( put em on diets and excersize )
  20. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

I agree the gun advocate's mental illness cannot be treated :D
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012