The Firearms Forum banner

Gun Manuals

31K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  TRAP55 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This link contains more manuals than I've seen on any one website. I'm not sure if this has been posted before as I'm new here. I've found it very informative

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

#9 ·
Welcome KWM and thanks for that link. I had used it before and had forgotten all about it. I just looked at this thread about 10 minutes too late.

This morning I traded for a Thompson M1927A-1 carbine and I am having a heck of a time taking it apart. I got on eBay and ordered a manual just about 10 minutes ago and then came of here to TFF and this was the first thread I looked at. Now I should kick myself for not coming over here first. The manual on the "Tommy Gun" was just what I needed instead of paying for one!!

I will put this in my favorites before I do another thing. Thanks again.

#22 ·
Even if you only donate $5, the cause is VERY worthwhile...
think of it this way, if you only get ONE manual, he saved you that much.

Too bad S&W made him pull the older manuals, which they don't have on their site...grrrr

#26 ·
The more I read about Smith and Wesson's business practices ,the more I regret having some. Adding fuel to the fire: Stevespages says that S&W layers made them take down their manuals. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.