Gun Map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by satellite66, May 15, 2007.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Saw this on another site.

[​IMG]
  2. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

cool map, hadn;t seen this
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Interesting to see that. Thanks 66
  4. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

Cool, Im planning on moving to vermont. One question. Unrestricted means you dont need any papers or special permission as long as your old enough to be legaly responsible for the weapon, right?-Char
  5. Havoc

Havoc New Member

Thanks for the post Satellite.

Yeah Maryland sucks! :mad: I was actually looking into how to become a private detective or investigator so as to "qualify" to carry. The average law abiding, family protecting person's self defense is not worthy or it's better that way in their minds. If you qualify by job or by being famous, then your life is more worthy. Either that or you are naturally more skilled, knowledgeable and disciplined beyond anything an average person could ever achieve. What else is it supposed to mean?
  6. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Havoc, I lived in the Peoples Republic of Maryland for 18 years and I still work there, If you want to get a PI lic it is very hard to get. I couldn't get a carry permit and I was working for a bondsman doing fugitive recovery (bounty hunting) because I had only been with my Bondsman for 11 months. The aplication fee is non refundable and is very costly. The state trooper told me to come back in another year and I might have a chance. I have since moved to western PA and it took me 11 mins from pulling into the parking lot of the court house, till I had my CCW printed and in my pocket for the large sum of $29.
  7. Havoc

Havoc New Member

Oh gee thanks! Rub it in now! ;) :D
  8. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Hey I live in the PDRNJ. Marx would be a neocon here. :D