Gun Rights And Obozo

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by raven818, Dec 1, 2011.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

A portion of a newsletter I receive from the " party ".
    The rest of it is here.. http://tinyurl.com/7vujqs3

If you elect to not read it all, here's a tidbit from Wayne LaPierre.

" The day will come my friends to where all men of all nationalities will have to make a decision. Die on your feet trying or die cowering under the iron boot of oppression!!!! First and foremost get right with god just as our founding fathers did!!! For years there has been attack after attack against god.

For years and years we have been trained like little lab monkeys to feel that we are judged by how good we live in what we drive, wear and live!!! The one that walks with god has nothing to fear. Faith in our lord should be stronger than bombs, bullets and so on. The founding fathers believed in the lord before any earthly man and his laws. The time will come my friends where all will have to choose. To lay down your fears, to get off of your asses and stand up for the rights of future generations! The founding fathers would be sick to their stomach if they could see what we have now.

The day will come my friends to where all men of all nationalities will have to make a decision. Die on your feet trying or die cowering under the iron boot of oppression!!!! First and foremost get right with god just as our founding fathers did!!! For years there has been attack after attack against god.

For years and years we have been trained like little lab monkeys to feel that we are judged by how good we live in what we drive, wear and live!!! The one that walks with God has nothing to fear. Faith in our lord should be stronger than bombs, bullets and so on.

The founding fathers believed in the lord before any earthly man and his laws. The time will come my friends where all will have to choose. To lay down your fears, to get off of your asses and stand up for the rights of future generations! The founding fathers would be sick to their stomach if they could see what we have now.