Gun Safety???

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ShawnDow, Oct 13, 2012.

1. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Even though funny from first sight, this is a terrible video. This is just what the liberal nut jobs want to promote. The message of this video is guns are dangerous no matter what. I will give it two thumbs down because guns don't hurt people, people hurt people. When used properly guns are safe. Instead these guys are trying to make fun of guns as opposed to giving a good gun safety video.
  3. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

Ill give you that. It does show that irresponsible handling can cause accidents, and under normal circumstances a properly maintained gun will not go off on its own (although it makes no mention of that). BUT, it was still funny!
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

That was suppose to be funny?
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

:eek:

I was wondering the same thing!

the video easily portrays the average anti-gunners point of view, that all guns are evil and scary.
  6. Poppypaul

Poppypaul Member

Firearm safety is not a humorous subject and should not be treated as such. This video does a great disservice to all those that promote gun safety and is not funny or humorous to boot.
  7. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

I guess my sense of humor isn't as good as the film maker would like it to be .
  8. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I have no doubt that the video was part of some deal with His Imperial Majesty and Dictator of the World, Michael Bloomberg, in His Imperial Majesty's campaign against guns (and soda, and food, and cars, and people, and everything else).

Jim
  9. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

For my part, I wish every one of them that has a gun would do the same thing as this idiot did. Might just clean up the population.
  10. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

So I guess some of you guys didn't like Mel Brooks, History of the world-part one, Blazing saddles, or space balls? Guess I just have a twisted sense of humor for stupid stuff. I was just keeping all the political BS out of it... and saw it as just lame humor.
  11. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Just curious. All y'all that say "That ain't funny".

How many sent links out about that DEA agent with the dreadlocks? "I'm the only one in this room qualified to safely handle this gun" POW shoots himself in the leg.

Or the one with the little Arab getting thrown across the room by the recoil of the 577 Tyrannosaur?

"Ha ha ha. Look at this. Stupid DEA guy shoots himself. Ha ha ha. Looky looky. Little A-Rab gets the crap knocked out of him by the big gun.

"Ha ha ha. These are just so damn funny."

And they are. They are funny as hell. And so was this idiot. It's funny. The message it puts out is bad. It's still funny.
  12. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member