gunfinder.net / navy arms

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

17th FA Bn
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/29/01 6:11:48 pm)
    | Edit | Del All gunfinder.net / navy arms
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has any one dealt with gunfinder.net. I've seen some of their merchandise come up on auctions at very good prices. The title of the auction says their is a picture, but it is always a sketch.

They are listing some navy arms enfields that seem like a good price, does any one know about them?

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/29/01 7:57:42 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: gunfinder.net / navy arms
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is this the people who claim 10% over cost? If so, shop around. LTS

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/29/01 8:12:03 pm)
    I have seen their auctions on GB and AA's and they have the same(sometimes stolen) ads as SOG, AIM, etc. except their prices are higher. In other words what I think they do is put up the auction and if your the high bidder they buy the firearm from SOG or AIM or whoever than ship it to you.

M Opaliski
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/30/01 12:36:56 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: gunfinder.net / navy arms
    I have bought from them, no problems at all, pretty routine sale ... but I expected as much. I agree with LTS, although at times they have something quite low, generally the 10% over cost is a load of BS.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Support your RKBA ... Matthew
    NRA Life Member
    Talk Radio Junkie
    opaliski@hotmail.com
    TheFirearmsEnthusiast

cointoss 2
    (12/30/01 12:40:10 pm)
    I stopped by their place of buisness last year to pick up a Nagent that I had ordered through one of the surplus stores. As far as bidding on any auctions with them can't really say yea or nay, but they only had about a half-dozen rifles on hand.
    cointoss2

17th FA Bn
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/30/01 9:05:14 pm)
    Thanks for the info guys.