Gunrunner; Issa and Grassley name names.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Do you think they'll get any? Not being sarcastic, but I believe anything they send over to ISSA will be useless. The shreaders are overheating now! This administration believes it is above the law. And so far they are correct! Frosty
  3. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

Libs are still pissed off all they got was Scooter on the whole yellow cake thing and outing CIA resource which was reported as news by the Washington Post if I recall.

It's not enough to watch WHAT is in the news, you have to watch who is telling you, and what their agenda is too.

Does Issa get anyone to be held criminally accountable? lets wait and see, perhaps. It could even taint Holder and if the investigation concludes Obozo knew, then there will be impeachment hearings. Right before elections lol.

This circus is just getting started, and they libs did it to themselves. I have no sympathy for them, but I think it's tragic that people have died for their wanton and careless actions and decisions.
  4. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

I heard an interview with Issa and he said nearly every document he has received from the ATF or DOJ has been almost completely redacted. He said they are pretty much useless, but he has received a copies of some of the docs from the whistleblowers, that haven't been redacted. I'm hoping he and Grassley hang on to this deal like pitbulls, Obama and crew can't come out to well if they do.
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Where's wikileaks whenyou need them?
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Assflange is in jail isn't he?
  7. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

ASSFLANGE!!
    Thats a good description of that maggot.
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

"Hello, Staples?"

"Yes, how may I help you?"

I'd like to place an order for 527 shredders, please."

"Yes sir. To whom am I speaking and to whom should I make out the invoice?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. We'll take care of you."

"I'm sorry, Mr Holder. Our company policy doesn't allow us to accept counterfiet money."

:devilish:

Pops
  9. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

This story is moving faster than posts here keep up with. While it was a slow starter out of the gate, its gaining momentum. Now lets see if it can endure the stretch run !

Fortunately the Obama Administration has insisted upon the right to add weight to its horse during the race ! So its fighting with the Press, and has, (very reluctantly) admitted it targeted FOXNews. Recently its Press Secretary took the media to task for their "rude behavior" of shouting out questions not "scripted". (Apparently President Obama no longer cares to address pertinent issues "off the cuff".) Just as he no longer feels it part of his responsibility as Chief Executive to preside over budget negotiations.

Just when's all that "executive experience gained as a community organizer" going to kick in ? >MW
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

AG should be an elected position so that when the president does something illegal, a person with an actual strong record of law enforcement takes him into custody.

and they should change that law so that the president can be subpoenaed. if he does something illegal, take him to trial.
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

do you really think he is going to get impeached guys? come on we're talking about a democrat here. the democrats up on capitol hill think obama is the messiah and would never do anything bad.

he'll get away with it. they always do. because we let them.
  12. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Looks like a few promotions are coming up. The worse they are, the better they fit in this so called administration.